cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Course

Go to solution

I am new here. Which course according to the community is best to create and upload? 

I have experience in the field of digital marketing, graphic designing, photography, editing images and videos. 

Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous, that's a tough question as there are many aspects to creating a successful course. First of all, it's important that you create a course in a subject that you have knowledge and experience in. Secondly, to create a successful course, do some research to find categories in which there is not too much competition. Photography and photo editing, for example, are usually very competitive areas in which you'd really need an outstanding course to find students.

View solution in original post

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

In which topic are you most expert and most passionate about. That would probably be the right answer. But, do check the competition and decide if you can create a course that is as good or better than the competition. Today, there is competition is almost every topic.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous, that's a tough question as there are many aspects to creating a successful course. First of all, it's important that you create a course in a subject that you have knowledge and experience in. Secondly, to create a successful course, do some research to find categories in which there is not too much competition. Photography and photo editing, for example, are usually very competitive areas in which you'd really need an outstanding course to find students.

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

In which topic are you most expert and most passionate about. That would probably be the right answer. But, do check the competition and decide if you can create a course that is as good or better than the competition. Today, there is competition is almost every topic.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Hi,

Yes. I understand. Thanks a lot.. I'll study the courses and Udemy market and accordingly design a course with my expertise. 

Hopefully, I also stand out one day! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Hi,

Yes. I understand. Thanks a lot.. I'll study the courses and Udemy market and accordingly design a course with my expertise. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors