Creating a course for the first time is not the best

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a course for the first time is not the best

What is a course that contains more than one lecture because I have a lot of video explanations What is the right course for me and more than 6 lectures 

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MOHAMEDGAMI590, I answered your question in the previous thread but I will send it again:

On Udemy, instructors can create a standard course or a practice test course. To help you decide which course type you're going to choose, I'm going to explain the basic requirements for them here.

Course: This is the standard Udemy course, those are structured into learning sections. Each section can contain curriculum items like lectures, quizzes, coding exercises, practice tests, and assignments. Below are the requirements: 

Practice test courses: help students prepare for certification exams. Practice test courses only include practice tests. Below are the requirements:

• Practice test-only courses must have a minimum of two practice tests in order to be published to the marketplace
  •  A maximum of 6 practice test lectures can be added to practice test-only courses
  • Practice test-only courses do not offer a certificate of completion

If you need to add more than 6 lectures, you will have to create a standard course, to do this, go to your Instructor dashboard and click on ''New course''. You can find all the information and guides you need to create a course here.

I hope that helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors