Creating a mash up of presentation and video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a mash up of presentation and video

I have uploaded a video and a presentation (pdf) form. How can I prepare a mashup of the two. There was a section in Udemy which prompted me to do so with an option but now i cannot find it. Please help me!

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @A1 You can learn more about the Video-PDF Mashup Lecture type in this support article

Hope this helps! 

Hey A1... I totally get where you're coming from, and creating a mashup of a video and a presentation can be a fantastic way to engage your audience. It's reminiscent of the multimedia prowess I witnessed at a TEDx event last year.

First, ensure you have the right tools. You might want to explore Adobe Premiere Pro or Camtasia for video editing, and Adobe Acrobat for your PDF presentation. The magic really happens when you synchronize them seamlessly.

Here's a solution: In your video editing software, import your video and overlay the PDF presentation slides at the appropriate timestamps. Most video editors will allow you to insert images or documents as overlays. Make sure to fine-tune the timing so that each slide aligns with the content in your video.

As for Udemy, it's possible they've updated their platform since you last used it. You may want to reach out to their support for specific guidance on where that feature now resides.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors