Deciding on Content

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deciding on Content

Hi Course Creators - I have a long history of creating Instructor Lead and Virtual Classes, but I have always employed the ADDIE model for instructional design.  The first step being to Analyze your audience needs, and create a training solution to address that need.  I'm finding without knowing anything about my audience and their needs - it is a struggle to determine what information to include in my class.  It feels like creating training in a bubble.  Any advice?

2 Replies

Hey @TiaStokes073, not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for but, with our Marketplace Insights tool, we offer robust reporting on student demand, search volume, and revenue for a particular topic to help you decide what course to teach. If no data exists for a topic you’re searching for, it likely means that there’s an opportunity to fill this gap in the Udemy marketplace and you should get started right away.

While success as an instructor on Udemy is not guaranteed, this tool offers some powerful data to help you make your decision.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

This is very helpful - thank you Abbie!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors