Did you get faster at creating courses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you get faster at creating courses?

HOLY SMOKES does it take a long time to create the first course! I'm still outlining my course and just finished doing all my video/audio tests (after wrestling with lots of low-budget issues for what felt like MONTHS). Please tell me it gets easier/faster! Do you remember how long it took you to create your first course? How long does it take now? 

8 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TUlisko,  You can check out a similar post with helpful tips here. You can also use the "search community" tool to find more advice.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Thanks @MeryMejia ! I'd love to have a look but when I click the link I get a message saying I don't have the necessary privileges to see it. Not sure what that means! 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TUlisko  it looks like the link post was published in Published Instructor Club, a space for our published instructors, but here is another thread https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Time-saving-tips-for-course-creation/m-p/1... 

Hope this helps!

Thanks @ElianaC that's super helpful! 

Don’t give up...🏆🌟🏆 

The outlining for me was to the longest portion because I was so meticulous with the details but just do your major key points and work from there the video part try to have fun with it because that’s where your growth comes from I remember it’s your passion and desire to help others🏆💕💕

T.R. Healing

I like that, thanks @TanishaA064 ! 

You’re welcome and you got it 🏆

keep pushing

T.R. Healing

I was able to gain momentum once I learned my outline for my outline. 

because we are on this platform we are the editors the video content overseers of the media planners we are also the illustrators . So I would just say like make an outline for you with the videos your contents your music and then make an outline separate for your overall course outline so that way you’re able to maneuver between the two and it’s like you knock out two birds with one stone.

I hope it helps you out and good luck on your journey

T.R. Healing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors