Do we host a website then put our course there?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we host a website then put our course there?

Go to solution

Do I have to create my own website and host it or do I upload it to Udemy's website. If so, how. 

Can I create my course in Canvas? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Ghosthunter 

No, you don't need to create your own website. Since you are already registered at udemy, you can become an instructor here. Just create video lectures yourself, send a sample lecture to Udemy, once they approve it, upload all your video lectures on Udemy under your instructor account.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Ghosthunter 

No, you don't need to create your own website. Since you are already registered at udemy, you can become an instructor here. Just create video lectures yourself, send a sample lecture to Udemy, once they approve it, upload all your video lectures on Udemy under your instructor account.

Go to solution

Thanks. I can do the hosting and all. I create courses for professors along with my own when I'm teaching. we had a layoff at my college so I thought I'd publish the same course here. Can I use Canvas? or just the videos with no tests? I'd like to have tests or quizzes and the like. Can I do those too?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!