Do we host a website then put our course there?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we host a website then put our course there?

Go to solution

Do I have to create my own website and host it or do I upload it to Udemy's website. If so, how. 

Can I create my course in Canvas? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Ghosthunter 

No, you don't need to create your own website. Since you are already registered at udemy, you can become an instructor here. Just create video lectures yourself, send a sample lecture to Udemy, once they approve it, upload all your video lectures on Udemy under your instructor account.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Ghosthunter 

No, you don't need to create your own website. Since you are already registered at udemy, you can become an instructor here. Just create video lectures yourself, send a sample lecture to Udemy, once they approve it, upload all your video lectures on Udemy under your instructor account.

Go to solution

Thanks. I can do the hosting and all. I create courses for professors along with my own when I'm teaching. we had a layoff at my college so I thought I'd publish the same course here. Can I use Canvas? or just the videos with no tests? I'd like to have tests or quizzes and the like. Can I do those too?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors