Don't see the "new" badge in my recent launch course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't see the "new" badge in my recent launch course

Go to solution

Hi!

I'm a new instructor on udemy, my course was launched yesterday and it appears on the search bar, but i don't see the "new" badge. Why is that? 

Also i choose a main topic with other 2 thinking it were secondary but my course is catalog first in the secondary (were you see for example development > ... > secondary topic ) 

And i want my course to be in the main topic in the development > ... > main topic

But i want my course to appear in the 3 categories if that could it be. 

I have to reach udemy support to change the 3 topics to only 1, or they can change me only that? 

Sorry, i don't speak english often.

Thanks!

Julián.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @macloujulian, the best thing here is to write to instructorsupport@udemy.com. The team can definitely help you with checking your course badge and course topics.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @macloujulian, the best thing here is to write to instructorsupport@udemy.com. The team can definitely help you with checking your course badge and course topics.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you Abbie!

@Abbie wrote:

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors