Double preview

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double preview

Hi there folks

Just wondering how I can get rid of one of the videos in the preview page as they are now showing pretty much most of the course

I have unticked the tab next to the videos and in the actual editing platform it shows that only one video is selected via the slider.

However when i preview the actual course in the live platform it still has three videos running

Please help

2 Replies

Hi @PaulZaidman 

Your first video lecture will automatically be available for the free preview to ensure there is always content available for students to view. Ensure the preview of the other lectures is turned off. 

1. Navigate to the Course Curriculum page
  2. Click the arrow to the right of the published lecture to review the lecture details
  3. Toggle Free Preview to off

This should be done on each lecture. If you are still seeing previews, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can better assist you.

free_preview.png

I have a bigger problem. Someone just told me that without login he can watch the whole video in preview from beginning to the end.
Secondly, I cannot turn off the preview now. Need some help from Udemy or any of you can explain this?

Thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors