Draft - New to Udemy and instructors platform

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft - New to Udemy and instructors platform

Go to solution

I had a question about the “draft mode”in the course creation mode.

I’ve submitted my course to be reviewed but when it came back from submission it still has a draft on it.

I was wondering if anybody can give me any insight on how to get that removed so the course can be published.

Thank you greatly in advance

T.R. Healing
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey @TanishaA064, if the course is still in draft mode, it means it needs fixes before it can go live. The Quality Review Team will give feedback on the course feedback page. This article shows how you can view the review team’s feedback, and how you can mark required changes as fixed or respond to the review team directly.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Happy to help! Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @TanishaA064, if the course is still in draft mode, it means it needs fixes before it can go live. The Quality Review Team will give feedback on the course feedback page. This article shows how you can view the review team’s feedback, and how you can mark required changes as fixed or respond to the review team directly.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

@Abbie Thank you so much you are a lifesaver. 

☝🏾😇🌟🌟

T.R. Healing

Go to solution

Happy to help! Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors