Draft

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft

Go to solution

Hello! 🥰 My name is Diana Solomon and i am happy to be here ,on the Udemy, with you. This is amazing that we can ask for help from each other. 😁

This is my first post here. I had a challenge that i started to create my first course, I completed all the areas with text, but i didn't upload the videos.

And after, when i entered on the page to complete my personal profile, the draft disappeared and now i can not find it. Also, now i can not find again the button with "create a new course". Can you help me to find them? What can i do now?

DianaS
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @DianaSolomon best you contact support to try and find where your first course is hiding. You can also check your emails as you should have emails from Udemy - that might help you retrieve your account.

Yes please ask for help - that is what this group is all about.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @DianaSolomon best you contact support to try and find where your first course is hiding. You can also check your emails as you should have emails from Udemy - that might help you retrieve your account.

Yes please ask for help - that is what this group is all about.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thank you very much @SharonRamel !! Second time when i entered on the mail from the Udemy i entered on the other link from the comunity and i couldn't find there the button for the new course. After i read your comment i entered again on the same mail and i saw that is a button there with "get started" , that was the button that was get me to a page where i found my draft and the button for a new course.

Thank you very much again! Have a nice day!

DianaS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!