Duplicate lectures

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate lectures

Hi

I have developed five course with 10 lectures each. In these five coursee, first three lectures, representing basics, are same while other 7 lectures are different depending upon applicatiin area. Can I put these five courses on Udemy if some lectures are duplicate. 

HT Jadhav

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @htjadhav, congratulations on developing five courses!

You can use some lectures from one course in another, as long as the repeated content is included to support student learning in a distinctly different course (i.e. you can provide some duplicate lectures for context, but the skills learned in each course must be unique). The content from one course should be at least 50% unique from another.

Please use your best judgment to deliver a unique, valuable course that will teach students something new.

If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this, please contact policy@udemy.com, and the team will be happy to clarify your doubts. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!