Duplicating courses for rapid development

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Duplicating courses for rapid development

I'd like to duplicate my existing course and tailor some of the content for a new audience. Some of the sections have quizzes and would be the same, so duplicating the whole course would speed up the building process. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance for any tips!

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @CarstenMuessig thank you for replying. Even though I have a published course for some reason I cannot get in to the Published Instructor Club area (??) Any chance you could paste the text here? Thanks again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update for readers: I contacted Udemy Support. They advised you have to contact the Instructor Support team instructorsupport@udemy.com to request cloning an existing course.

The response was quick - they cloned the course for me and now I can edit the bespoke/tailored  parts easily.

On the other issue: I got into the Published Instructor Club automatically the following day, it looks like it just takes a couple of days for that to work through the system.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors