Each review resubmit taking 5 days...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Each review resubmit taking 5 days...

Go to solution

Hello, Is it just me or everytime we resubmit the course for review it is taking another 5 days for remarks ? 

Reviewer raised one issue with my course on first submit after 5 days which was to add atleast 10 minutes of free preview. I did that and resubmitted. It took another 5 days and today  issue has been reopened with same issue😔 . Somehow  reviewer failed to calculate the total minutes of free preview enabled. will it take another 5 days to get approval? What do i do if its again reopened with same issue? Any way to reach reviewer directly?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @AnkuratudemyIf you have questions about the feedback you've received, speak to a reviewer directly from the feedback page and hit reply. Once you hit reply, our team will be notified of your question and will respond back as soon as possible.

To see an example of how to do this, please refer to this article.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @AnkuratudemyIf you have questions about the feedback you've received, speak to a reviewer directly from the feedback page and hit reply. Once you hit reply, our team will be notified of your question and will respond back as soon as possible.

To see an example of how to do this, please refer to this article.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you @Abbie 

You are correct. It was my bad. I didn't realize there is an option to directly talk to reviewer till i re-read the review update email.  I informed the reviewer through the direct connect channel and my course is now Approved and Live. Thank you very much.  🙂

Go to solution

That's wonderful, congratulations! Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors