Editing or deleting an instructor comment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing or deleting an instructor comment

Go to solution

Dear Udemy,

I have commented on a review that one of my students left after finishing my course.  I made a mistake by adding smileys in the end (it seems Udemy does not show these, but instead it shows "???" which looks weird in the comment now).

How can I edit (or remove) this comment?  Is this possible?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Hans

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HansPlcGuy, yes, you can edit your comments. You just need to access your instructor dashboard, select reviews https://www.udemy.com/instructor/performance/reviews/ and you should see the option to edit your comments.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HansPlcGuy, yes, you can edit your comments. You just need to access your instructor dashboard, select reviews https://www.udemy.com/instructor/performance/reviews/ and you should see the option to edit your comments.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thanks alot ElianaC, makes sense!

Best regards,

Hans

Go to solution

Hi ElianaC,

I have deleted a comment 2 days ago via the Performance -> Reviews, but it still shows up after I log out of udemy and look at my course from a student perspective (or when my wife checks my course in Udemy on her laptop).  Is there a delay between deleting a comment, and it not showing anymore?

Thanks,

Hans

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HansPlcGuy It takes around 48 hours to be updated if this has not been updated please reach out policy@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors