cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing the course after submission for review

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

First time here !

From the forum I came to know that after submission it will take 5-6 working days to get the feedback.

If I want to edit 2-3 videos or add some videos  ( because I feel I can make it better) , will it again go through the same review process for another 5-6 days ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Better let the course go live first then you also add videos. Otherwise yes the date will be reset and again the 7 day count down will start

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Better let the course go live first then you also add videos. Otherwise yes the date will be reset and again the 7 day count down will start

Go to solution

Hi there!

Do you have any source for that stand?

I do not think it is correct that the course goes to the last position again, because you change or add something on it...

Go to solution

Hi there,

I just checked with the Udemy support. The good news is It doesn't extend the approval days/process.

@piyush85 wrote:

Hi Guys,

First time here !

From the forum I came to know that after submission it will take 5-6 working days to get the feedback.

If I want to edit 2-3 videos or add some videos  ( because I feel I can make it better) , will it again go through the same review process for another 5-6 days ? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors