English as Means of Communication

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

English as Means of Communication

13 Replies

It's very very useful to work with great experienced team members

Totally @PadmaRallap477! Communication is super useful, no matter what language it's in. Are you teaching English language for your Udemy course?

Quick heads up that you can include the body of your post when you first start a conversation in the big blank box under the Title. 

I would like to take part in Udemy teaching

Yes I can teach teach English as well as Environmental science through videos. My doubt is if my videos are reaching you or not? I posted some to our community. 

Thank you sir

Hey @PadmaRallap477, none of your videos are showing up. Can you type out what you're hoping to share instead? Or are you trying to share a video from your course to get feedback?

Through videos , I want to share my course. I am sharing but they are not reaching you. I have a playlist , English as Means of Communication with my name Padma Rallapalli. Or Can you please give email address to send my videos directly. You experienced team may give feedback, so that I can continue teaching  English in this way

Thank you sir

I would like to share my videos related to the topic not to make publicize 

Yes I would like to

Yes

I'm happy to work with Udemy team .

I am grateful to you all for sharing valuable suggestions. I used to teach

in class room, using black board and interacting with students. First time I am making videos in front of camera, feeling conscious. Can we use still photo and give back ground lecturer

Hi @PadmaRallap477, yes you can. Check out the Teaching Center for more information on how to make your first course.

Yes , I checked. Still the process is going on. Due to signal net problem it's going on slowly. 

Thank you

Videos on" Face on the Wall" and Significance of Teachers were published, with the objective of creating lateral thinking and metaphoric significance of Lotus flowerand to develop description of a scene.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors