Excuse me, can I create a Chinese course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excuse me, can I create a Chinese course?

Hello guys, I am a Chinese programmer and would like to create some Chinese programming courses, is it okay? Is there a market?

Hello, I am a full-stack engineer. I am from China. I am proficient in all kinds of programming code, video editing, film and television post-production, etc., and my course will definitely be able to help you.
5 Replies

Is it okay? - Yes

Is there popularity? - Not too sure, you might need to have a look

Thank you for your reply

Hello, I am a full-stack engineer. I am from China. I am proficient in all kinds of programming code, video editing, film and television post-production, etc., and my course will definitely be able to help you.

Yes you can

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @xu-虎课网 I'd recommend browsing our course catalog to see what courses in this category already exists. You can also check our Marketing Insights here https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights/ to get a better idea.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

yes i have this friend who wanted to learn programming soon after he moved the the US but all the programming platforms out there were in english and wanted something he was more familiar with in laguage. if you do make a course as such please lmk so i can have him check it out!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors