Extending the Course Creator Challenge Deadline Due To The Backlog

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending the Course Creator Challenge Deadline Due To The Backlog

@Abbie  @MeryMejia  @MariaG 

I entered the Course Creator Challenge and my 45 day deadline to complete is Jun 11th.  I have been working hard and I'm really excited about this challenge.  However, I submitted my test video on 5/16/20.  I know there is currently a large backlog.  That being said, I don't feel comfortable recording my course without the ok because I don't want to have to redo the entire course.  On the Quality Review Process board there are people who have been waiting up to 20 days to receive their feedback.  Do you think it would be possible for the Course Creator Challenge deadline to be extended taking into account the backlog of the test videos being reviewed?  

If you need any other information from me please let me know.  Thank you so much for your help!

1 Reply

Hey @LaurenMcNei299, yes, if you need an extension due to review time, please feel free to reach out to support and the team will be happy to help.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors