External Resources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Resources

Hello everyone! 

As a teacher I have always provided my students with external resources that they can read to get additional information about a specific topic. For example, if they are learning about U.S. History, I may provide articles from different websites that are informational and provide details about the topic in addition to my own created content.  On Udemy, is it okay to do this in the external resource section?  Does anyone have any experience with posting articles and/or videos in the external resource section.  This may seem basic, but I want to make sure I'm good! 

Thanks, 

Zach 

2 Replies

Hey @Zach_Roberts, you can definitely add resources to your course lectures. Check out this support article for more info.

Hope it helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Awesome! I just wanted to make sure that it was okay to use supplemental articles from other websites by putting the title and link within the external resources section.  I can't get a straight answer from the policy team, but I think this means I should be good..? 

Thanks again, 

Zach 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors