February Feedback Post: Give and get feedback on your course!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

February Feedback Post: Give and get feedback on your course!

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Each month, we create a feedback thread where you can ask for feedback and share your feedback too.

Before you share your course content, check out our self-promotion policy and read these quick guidelines:

1. Be specific. Share what you’re looking to improve or things you’re concerned about so your fellow instructors can provide targeted feedback.
  2. Upload content directly. Whenever you can, directly upload a video or course outline to our platform so it’s easier for other instructors to check it out.
  3. Don’t share course links or instructor coupons. This is a space to share and receive feedback, not sell to other instructors. If you want to reference a course, share the full name of your course without linking it. Instructors can find the course by clicking on your community profile and going to your instructor account on Udemy.
  4. Pay it forward. If you’re asking for feedback, look over someone else’s course and give them some feedback too! Always try to give more than you ask for.

We hope this feedback thread can help you create even better courses!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Abbie  This is something I'd find quite valuable both to get critiques on my efforts and to offer comment on other's lectures and course offerings.

Your point 2 directs me to upload my videos directly to the Udemy platform. Is this the location where I would upload my final course? Though I have my course blocked out , scripts written, and many of my videos ready; I suspect I may still rearrange some of the lectures so I am not yet comfortable enough to upload either the outline or the current lectures to Udemy.

Hey @Anonymous ,  you will not upload your entire course on this post. You can upload a sample video directly in a thread on this specific post. As mentioned, be specific about the feedback you want. You can see what sort of feedback has been requested and provided in past threads: JulyJune & May. Hope that helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried – and I failed. So, I thought I’d share my adventure.

My first confusion was semantics @MariaG, which you cleared up for me. The only “platforms” on Udemy that I knew of before your reply were the Test Video and the Course Upload Udemy locations.

When I tried to upload as an attachment to this posting, I found that the “insert a video” link presented a form which would neither scroll nor resize to allow finding the selection button to invoke the upload. I contacted Udemy chat who suggested I reduce the display size of my browser. The upload button did appear when I reduced my Chrome browser to 74% “Zoom”.

Finally, the 7-minute video I chose to upload was still uploading after 45 minutes. With a message something along the lines of “return later”.

So that’s my sad story.

I think this is a worderful idea and a great resource. I just do not seem to have the requisite technical skills to participate

Hi! I am Kazi Harun-or-Rashid from Bangladesh 🇧🇩. I hope that you and Udemy Community are well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community. 🌹🌹🌹🌹

However, I am very happy to your advice and help with supporting to eachother. I think that all things are going to be mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the relationship with each other. As a results we can get a chance of mindfulness and requirements knowledge for sharing with us and the relationship with someone that is so perfectly. Thanks !!!🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

20200220_170110_0000 (1).png

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Hi! I am Kazi Harun-or-Rashid from Bangladesh 🇧🇩. I hope that everyone depends on knowledge to be understanding of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices. So we should be able to considered how the possibility that discussing with the philosophical foundations of mindfulness for meditation by mindfully. As a results we can get a chance of mindfulness and requirements knowledge for sharing with myself and my family members for mindfulness to understand about this one experience with earning knowledge by the practices. So you can be discussed and shared with each other for responding to problems and understanding of the mindfulness such as video and course images. There are you can be uploaded videos and courses images to be understanding of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with commercials mindfulness to exchange your mind and heart to learn more as the best things of courses with videos and images. Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @KaziHarun682  it appears you are having the same problem I reported to @Abbie  and @MariaG  . or maybe it is just my laptop that gets the "this video is being processed" message.

As alternative for you, I've used Udemy's Test Video resource and found them very, very helpful. I find them at https://www.udemy.com/instructor/tools/ . Perhaps that will get you the feedback you can use.

Hi! @Anonymous 

I'm Kazi Harun-or-Rashid from Bangladesh 🇧🇩. I hope that You and Udemy Community are very well. Welcome to everyone. 🌹🌹🌹🌹 However, I think that everyone depends on knowledge to be understanding of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices. So we should be able to considered how the possibility that discussing with the philosophical foundations of mindfulness such as problem of you are refleating with the gets that"this video is being processed " message. Which you are sharing to each other for understand about this one experience with earning knowledge by the practices for meditation with commercials mindfulness to exchange our your mind and heart to learn more as the best things of the  Udemy's test videos resource and found them . As a results you're feeling better soon and changing your mind and heart to meditation for exchange of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with resolved by the way to get a chance of the mindfulness for meditation. Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Hi! @Anonymous 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Hello, everyone.

I'm creating my first course for Udemy and I will be grateful to get some feedback on the sample video I've attached.

Please point out everything that is already okay and things that need improvement.

Thanks in advance.

Hi! @AvishekG 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Congratulations for your creating first course for Udemy!!! All the best!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!!  God bless you!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Hi, @KaziHarun682 

Thank you for your kind words.

I'll be really grateful if you can spare a moment to watch the attached video and comment on it.

Hi! @AvishekG 

Thanks for your feedback!!! OK, I can spare a moment to watch the attached video and comment on it to you!!! Go ahead!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors