Feedback on courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on courses

Hi All,

I have a couple of courses which I'm hoping to publish before the end of the month but I'm apprehensive about whether they are as good as they can possibly be. 

I was looking in the Udemy community forums for fellow instructors who might be kind enough to give some feedback on a couple of my lectures/videos.

It looks like there were monthly feedback posts where instructors would give new course creators some feedback on their lectures back in 2019 and 2020, but can't see any in 2021?

Just wondering if these are still happening?

If not are there any instructors out there that would be interested in giving some honest feedback on a couple of short videos? (3-5 min long)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Paul
3 Replies

@PaulMurphy241 as far as remember there is no such process where instructors provides feedback on others courses or videos.

My view is to publish the course, can get direct feedback from students.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PaulMurphy241, we do actually have monthly feedback threads for you to get and give feedback to fellow instructors. We just posted it today, so you can feel free to upload your videos there and I'm sure someone will be glad to help you. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

THANKS SO MUCH BELLA!!! 😃🙏🙏🙏

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors