Feedback on my Video for my new course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on my Video for my new course

So this is my first video... would love some feedback... open to both negative or positive feedback... however there is a preference for positive.. just sayin in case ya wondered!

4 Replies
AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @ChrisLeRoy142 !

As a first tip, the initial screen that lasts 6 seconds, should have music, because when you play it, you did not know if the video had started.
Keep in mind that if this first video, is an example of a class, I advise you not to add in all the 6 seconds home screen, because for the student ends up being tired always having to be waiting for that initial screen to see what really interests him. It is not wrong to add it only in the first class for example of each section, but to do it in all the videos, is annoying for the student.
Beware of the reflection of the screen on your glasses, it is a detail that perhaps you can solve by changing the position of the screen.
I congratulate you because the video in general is very good, it is important that the student knows the face of his instructor.
The sound and the quality of the video are very good.
The time of duration also (it is recommended that each class does not last more than 5 minutes.)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert

Thanks Alvaro,  I totally agree with the reflections.  I thought I had solved that issue till I was editing.  Will be looking at it a different way.

Will also decrease the initial screen time as well.

Thanks for all  your help.

CJ

@ChrisLeRoy142 Congrats on posting your video for feedback. I thought it was great.

Very personal because you used a nice talking head set up with no visual distractions. 

You explained the topic and the benefits of learning it - good teaching skills.

I liked your energy and the enthusiasm in your voice.

Good combo by jumping to the screen. 

Direct and to the point. You didn't waffle.

Also, I found the sound and vision rendered well on my mobile.

Awesome luck to you @ChrisLeRoy142 

LL

Thanks Lizzy, appreciate the feedback, it certainly gives me confidence moving forward.

CJ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors