Final review after Identity vertification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final review after Identity vertification

Go to solution

I have a question after identity vertification Video has been mailed in. Do I go back to my course and resubmit for review?

Review can only be done 3 time. 

Thank you so much for your help.

Have a great day.

Julie Hitchens 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JulieHitche380, if you have submitted your identity verification already, We ask instructors to expect a response time of approximately 2 business days from the time you reached the team, as this may vary depending on the volume of tickets received. Once they have verified your account, they will guide you to submit the course for review. You can also find more detailed information here.

You can also feel free to reach out to policy@udemy.com, but I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your email is next.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JulieHitche380, if you have submitted your identity verification already, We ask instructors to expect a response time of approximately 2 business days from the time you reached the team, as this may vary depending on the volume of tickets received. Once they have verified your account, they will guide you to submit the course for review. You can also find more detailed information here.

You can also feel free to reach out to policy@udemy.com, but I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your email is next.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Go to solution

Hi ElianaC

Thank you can you please confirm this is the right email address for Identity Verification please. I sent my  video to this address and it return unable to deliver wrong address

verification@udemy.com

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors