Finishing the Newcomer Challenge

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finishing the Newcomer Challenge

Go to solution

Hello,

Has anyone had experience completing the newcomer challenge? How do you tell that you successfully met the requirements? How do you tell that it's actually marketed? Is there a way to apply a coupon to the Udemy marketing? Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Tyler, winners are refreshed weekly. If you have a specific concern regarding your course, feel free to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com. If you didn't receive an email congratulating you on winning, it's likely that your course was published past the 45 day window. I wish you luck with your new course!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi - if you read the terms and conditions of the newcomer challenge you will find the information you are looking for. Sorry I have been here long before they ran these incentives! However to create a coupon you will find everything you need to know here:

Udemy's Selling and Promotion Coupons Guide

Good luck launching your course.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Hi Tyler, winners are refreshed weekly. If you have a specific concern regarding your course, feel free to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com. If you didn't receive an email congratulating you on winning, it's likely that your course was published past the 45 day window. I wish you luck with your new course!

Go to solution

Hi,

I've spoken to a few of your live representatives and they told me I was on track to completing the newcomer challenge. Today I receive an email saying that I was excluded from the challenge. I have met all requirements for the challenge so I'm not sure why I'm excluded. Can something please help me resolve this?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!