First Course : Free or Paid

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Course : Free or Paid

Hello All,

I just udemy as an Instructor a couple of days back and published my first course. My question from you all experts is - Is it a good strategy to offer first course for free as I can see 500+ students in 2-3 days ?

What are the pros and cons of this approach?

3 Replies

Pros:

1. You can get large number of enrolments

Cons:

1. You will not get any money

2. Students can give bad feedback

3. Students will not complete the course, many will not even start

4. There should be a balance, the course with high amount of enrolments (i.e. 20,000) and less reviews (i.e. 4, 6, 10, 15) are never liked by students

Genial

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

I just udemy as an Instructor a couple of days back and published my first course. My question from you all experts is - Is it a good strategy to offer first course for free as I can see 500+ students in 2-3 days ?

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

Genial.

@ChangaAuraAurasAdamkus wrote:

Genial

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

Genial

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

Genial

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

@cloudninja108 wrote:

Hello All,

Genial!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!