First course in Genetics and population genetics.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First course in Genetics and population genetics.

Hi everyone! Smiley Happy
My name is Francesca Minnai and, in the last July, I obtained my Master Degree in Evolutionary Biology. I meet Udemy when I decided to develop new skills in Python and Java programming language, in order to improve my abilities in the field of Bioinformatics.

I thought it might be interesting to create a course on Genetics and Population Genetics for high school students and college students.

It will be my first online course, for that reason I would like some advice about its structure.
In my opinion, the most intuitive method could be using slides (e.g. PowerPoint), associated with an audio explanation.

Is PowerPoint an optimal software for the creation of different lessons or if there are others that you consider better? And about the audio explanation, which software could I use? 

Thank you very much for your advice.

Francesca Minnai

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @FrancescaMi101 Welcome to the community!   You can use the Marketplace insights, you can first search the topic of a course to see what demand vs supply for your course and think about what you would type into the search bar if you were looking for a course like this.

I've found great posts that are talking about the PowerPoint teaching method that you might want to take a look at below:

Standard for Presentation Slides

Can I use powerpoint to create my course 

As well, you can search in our Community Search tool to navigate for more tips.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors