First course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First course

Hello everyone. I am creating my first course. I just uploaded all of my content, however for some reason all of my lectures say the same time which is the length of the video as opposed to saying times that eventually add up to the whole video time. How do I fix this. I've tried reaching out to Udemy for assistance but no one seems to be able to help me. They keep sending me the same articles which I have read before and after I contacted them and they are not helping. (Mashup articles, uploading content etc).Everything was rather simple and upfront except for this. Has anyone else had this issue? Please do not refer me to mashup articles, or converting a presentation to video. Thank you

2 Replies

Hey @RachelRogers, I'm not sure I understand what the problem is you're seeing.

It' s expected that the time shown in each lecture will be the total of individual minutes per lecture, not the entire course total time. The entire course length, including non-video lectures, is posted in the Curriculum for this Course section farther down the course landing page.

If this is not the issue you're facing, please provide additional details so that we can better understand and help you. Screenshots are super helpful in these cases!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hey Abbie. Please don't mind the screen but I attatched a screenshot. I hope this helps you to understand my issue better. Thank youScreenshot (55).png

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors