First time Instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time Instructor

Hello Everyone here. I will appreciate if you help me a bit with some question i have. 

So i was wondering about 2 things. 

First. Is it good and can be done to upload a first section of my course and update it adding content each week ? Does this even work ? If not then i guess i have to upload all of the course in once.

Second. I have a course to create about video editing with davinci Resolve. But here is the problem. I want to add way too much info and stuff to be something really good for people to watch. So is it better to break this course into 2 courses maybe or even more or is it better to upload everything in one course with 20 to 30 hours of material ? Based on your experience what would you do ? Thank you in advance !!

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DimitrisGal currently, you need to submit the completed course so this goes through the Quality Review Process. Regarding your second question, It all depends on what you want to offer and how you want to value your course some students prefer longer courses as they carry more weight but you can also take a look at similar courses on the platform to get an idea.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors