First time course creator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time course creator

Go to solution

Hello, my name is Rachel Rogers and I am working on my very first course. I am super excited as well as super nervous!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey @RachelRogers, super glad to hear you're already working on your first course! It's totally normal to feel anxious, nervous, eager, among others. Smiley Very Happy Let us know if you need any help and best of luck with your course! 

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Yes, I have looked over it several times, howeve I am not sure how to determine the times in which the slides and video should coordinate. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @RachelRogers, super glad to hear you're already working on your first course! It's totally normal to feel anxious, nervous, eager, among others. Smiley Very Happy Let us know if you need any help and best of luck with your course! 

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you! I am actually having issues syncing my timing with the slides.

@Abbie wrote:

Go to solution

@RachelRogers, have you checked our support article on how to create a video mashup? You can check it out here.

Hope it helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Yes, I have looked over it several times, howeve I am not sure how to determine the times in which the slides and video should coordinate. 

Go to solution

Hey mam I'm also new here

I'm lounched the new course about content creation for website i hope Udemy approved my course 

Go to solution

Same here. Good luck!

PSaint

Go to solution

hy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors