First time course creator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time course creator

Go to solution

Hello everyone.  My name is Judianne Testa Stout.  I am in the process of creating my first online course with Udemy on Contract Law.   I am very nervous and very excited.   I don't feel my course is as good as the other instructors I see on Udemy.   My hope is to create more courses in the future.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JudianneTes470 Welcome to the instructor's community! Nothing to worry about, try your best in the course creation process, you can also check in the community search for other new instructors' experience. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JudianneTes470 Welcome to the instructor's community! Nothing to worry about, try your best in the course creation process, you can also check in the community search for other new instructors' experience. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors