First time to create an online course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time to create an online course

Go to solution

Hello to everyone and greetings from Greece! I am new here in Udemy and I am about to launch my ever first Udemy e-course! I am posting this discussion here in order to ask for some advice on how to create it and to be quite competitive! As far as I know there are always things to pay more attention and to have a better look! So I am kindly asking for a little help here! Thank you very much for your time! Have a nice time!

Best regards,

Ioannis

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Welcome. Take a look at the search function in the forum, what you are asking will take a very long post to give you all the info you need. I recommend you head over to the "First-time Course Creation" and the "Audio Video (AV)" sections and go through the various pages. You will learn a ton from everyone here. Here are a few popular topics: 
How to gain potential students before you publish!
The importance of topic selection

How I improved my green screen setup with some easy steps

What microphone do you use?
What screen recording software do you use?

How can I market my course?

What 1 thing would you do differently - now that you are a seasoned instructor?

This should get you started! 

Best of luck, 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi Ioannis,

Good look with your first course! Have you already looked at https://teach.udemy.com? That's a great resource. Your question is pretty broad and it is hard to answer it I think. It would be easier to reply to more specific questions later on when you have made yourself familiar with the basics.

Best, Jan

View solution in original post

5 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Welcome. Take a look at the search function in the forum, what you are asking will take a very long post to give you all the info you need. I recommend you head over to the "First-time Course Creation" and the "Audio Video (AV)" sections and go through the various pages. You will learn a ton from everyone here. Here are a few popular topics: 
How to gain potential students before you publish!
The importance of topic selection

How I improved my green screen setup with some easy steps

What microphone do you use?
What screen recording software do you use?

How can I market my course?

What 1 thing would you do differently - now that you are a seasoned instructor?

This should get you started! 

Best of luck, 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Go to solution

Hello Greg! I would like to thank you very much for your response! I will definitely check all the links you provided!! 

Best regards,

Ioannis 

Go to solution

Thank you for your help,

Go to solution

Hi Ioannis,

Good look with your first course! Have you already looked at https://teach.udemy.com? That's a great resource. Your question is pretty broad and it is hard to answer it I think. It would be easier to reply to more specific questions later on when you have made yourself familiar with the basics.

Best, Jan

Go to solution

Hello Jan! Thank you very much for your reply! I really appreciate your words!!

Best regards,

Ioannis

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors