For assessment child psychology course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For assessment child psychology course

I enrolled and saw all videos about Fully accredited professional child psychology diploma course.i don't understand how to write the assessment...and send

4 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

You should ask the instructor of that course.

Note: I would be very skeptical of the professional value of a so-called " fully accredited professional child psychology diploma" on Udemy. Accredited by who? What professional association would provide accreditation for such a course? Is it claiming that this will allow you to practice as a child psychologist based on that course????? Where I live you must obtain a professional license to practice psychology and their is a professional board that sets standards. No course on Udemy will meet those standards.

I see one course with that title and it is 44 minutes!!! Yeaks! 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Sorry @Poosala.Kar689 but you have been duped by one of the many instructors on this platform that Udemy knowingly allows to get away with fake accreditation. That so-called professional body was specifically created with zero standards. All the instructors do is pay a small fee to have their fakery look as if it has professional standing. Not a single question is asked other than can the intrustor pay the modest fee. 

Most countries including my own in the world, as Lawrence suggested where he lives would never accept a few minutes long course child psychology diploma course.

I have long battled Udemy on this front - however dollars speak louder than ethics. @ChrystieV  - even instructors are being duped by these scam courses Udemy knowingly and willingly promotes. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Poosala.Kar689 I'm sorry for the confusion. We certainly don't want anyone to be duped into working towards a fraudulent diploma. I would recommend sending an email to policy@udemy.com as they are the best equipped to investigate this accreditation and diploma. 

@SharonRamel Thank you for tagging me 🙂

I have uploaded course on 'Master psychology with psychology practice sets' with 1500 questions in 6 sets... In the preview, annswers  are not in order and explanation parts are missing... please enlighten me how to make neatly organized.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors