For india, which tax form to choose ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For india, which tax form to choose ?

Hello,

I'm new to udemy & just now setup my payoneer payout settings. Now i have a request pending in payoneer from udemy for tax form submission.

I'm really clue less which form to choose from. I just have a PAN number with me.

Can someone from india help me out with their experience ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Andal

8 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Andalverpan, I'll recommend you to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com out team will be happy to help you. 

Hope this helps!

Eliana 

I have the same question, I reached to instructorsupport@udemy.com but they replied that they can't help with identifying right form.

I also have the same question. I dont know which one has to be filled up

@EshantGarg wrote:

I have the same question, I reached to instructorsupport@udemy.com but they replied that they can't help with identifying right form.

@EshantGarg wrote:

Check out W8BEN 

Are you able to fill the form? Please guide me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5op3iqY9cLs 

i think this video will help u

No matter the form you fill, you will have to file your returns as you are earning professional income. You can read more about it in here - https://learn.quicko.com/file-itr-4-sugam-form-for-presumptive-taxation-scheme

Rahul Iyer
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi,

If you are applying as an individual instructor from India, the form to be filled out is W8BEN. If you are applying as a business from India, the form to be filled out is W8BEN-E.

The form may be overwhelming when you see it for the first time. But spend a little more time with it and you will find it straight forward.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors