Getting it right the first time

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting it right the first time

Go to solution

I look forward to joining this rich world of instructors. A few questions as I begin:

Can I rename a course after it has been published (in case I have sequels or prequels or a lecture series?)

Can I add/change/delete videos after publication?

Does the system automatically number the videos? Again, asking in case I need to insert or delete

Thanks, all

Greg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @GregSafko Yes, you can edit the course title check hereon how this is done.

You can update the course content too, please check this article. 

Once you are adding content to your course, the system will set the number of videos. Please review this How to Add Sections, Lectures, and Video Content to Your Course .

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @GregSafko Yes, you can edit the course title check hereon how this is done.

You can update the course content too, please check this article. 

Once you are adding content to your course, the system will set the number of videos. Please review this How to Add Sections, Lectures, and Video Content to Your Course .

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Thanks so much for the feedback. As a college professor of computer science I am overwhelmed by how quickly software and books change, and I hope I can do the same with my course (courses?). 

In academia, if you change even so much as a chapter outline in your book, it necessitates a new edition (and new ISBN!) I'm glad to know that I can change my course without having to republish the series. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors