Getting only 2 or 3$ whenever some student is enrolled

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting only 2 or 3$ whenever some student is enrolled

Hello I have a new course on udemy .Currently 11 students enrolled in my course .5 students used my free coupons and other 6 buy the course .For those 6 students I only received 13.61$.Why is that so.As instructor is supposed to get 50%.Can you help me out in understanding this

2 Replies

Could this be the dynamic pricing that has been discussed? I am sure Udemy can advise @hamzaasif 

Congratulations on publishing and selling your course. 

By the way, when I previewed your course, there was no sound. Not sure why...

LL
AliciaPaz
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

You get 50% if it's organic sales, 97% if they use your coupon and 25% if it's an affiliate sale.  Also, sale prices differ by country.  Sounds like these students were not organic sales. 

Also, I do hear the audio for the course, but it's not good quality, it's fuzzy and has a hum at times and sounds distant. I tried on two devices.  I tell you this to say it will likely come up in new reviews so maybe good to fix now- use a lapel is possible or sit closer to a mic (ideally with a pop filter and not your laptop or phone mic) before you get 10 students and poor ratings which will hold you back from success.

Good Luck

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors