Guest lectures

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guest lectures

I'm about to launch my first course and have included some lessons from guest speakers. I'd like to provide a link for the students to visit yhe guest speakers website or FB page. I'm hoping I can do this all within the last lesson of the course. Any tips on how best to do this are greatly appreciated. 

Haveagreatdayguys 

3 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @PaulGBarker69 - I have had a few guest lecturers along the way. They always put their name/business name and website on the intro or outro of their guest lecture. Plus any PDF's or resources they provide for free can also link people to other free relevant help that they have for them in my area of teaching.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Thanks Sharon -  Taking the time to help me out is VERY much appreciated. I was planning to give the intro in the video as you described but was also wondering if there is any way to create an actual link. I'm not sure if I type the URL in the pdf or in the lecture description, will the links work and, does Udemy allow that?... 

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @PaulGBarker69  - very few read the lecture description. Links are live in a text lecture/ Plus so long as it is directing people to relevant free content you can add its URL into the resources section with a relevant title. 

If people are interested they will search!

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors