Guide me how to create a course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide me how to create a course

Go to solution

Hey everyone,

I am Prerna Lade I'm a nutritionist and want to upload a course about diet planning can someone please guide me how to create the course and from where to start because I have no clue about it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi, what you could do is browse here for "Instructor Guide", or "first time course creation" or something similar - or check on YouTube. There's a wealth of really useful short videos that are worth watching.
The ones show you how to put the course together, like video making and content creation, the others show you how to promote it.

You will need both!
Free video creation software is e.g. OBS studio to screencast/film yourself or the slides you take (again here, check YouTube or Udemy for short courses how to do that, just enter the question and find the courses), then Mini Tool (free) can be used to cut the videos.
Try following the advice on how to make a compelling course title and market your course - there are tons of tips out there. Ideal in the beginning: create coupons with specials to drive new students to your course.
Good luck and much fun!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi, what you could do is browse here for "Instructor Guide", or "first time course creation" or something similar - or check on YouTube. There's a wealth of really useful short videos that are worth watching.
The ones show you how to put the course together, like video making and content creation, the others show you how to promote it.

You will need both!
Free video creation software is e.g. OBS studio to screencast/film yourself or the slides you take (again here, check YouTube or Udemy for short courses how to do that, just enter the question and find the courses), then Mini Tool (free) can be used to cut the videos.
Try following the advice on how to make a compelling course title and market your course - there are tons of tips out there. Ideal in the beginning: create coupons with specials to drive new students to your course.
Good luck and much fun!

Go to solution

Thanks alot

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors