Has Anyone got an experience in creating a Language course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Anyone got an experience in creating a Language course?

5 Replies
AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @GalinaH 

It is a great subject for a course, if you look for examples, you will find many courses in udemy!

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert

Hi @AlvaroChirou , thank you for your advice. I’m already looking at the courses and it’s scary how many are out there, it’s nearly stopped me from going ahead. Then I decided that everyone is unique, no one will have the same course even the info is the same. Thanks again, Galina 

AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

come on! practically on every subject that one wants to teach, you will find other courses on the platform. Analyzing the competence is to identify what unique value you can give to the course, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't try. I'm sure you'll be able to do a unique course on your subject. We all go through the same thing, the important thing is that you are constant and that you never stop creating courses, with time the students alone will come to you.
Keep in mind and take advantage of the community's advice to create an incredible course, analyzing very well the title of the course, the description, the video presentation, if you can do a very complete course (for example 10 hours) is very likely that students will buy your course. The most important thing is that you do what you like, if you have fun creating the course, it doesn't matter the result, if while you were doing it you were happy 🙂

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert

Agreed! @AlvaroChirou 

I am having enormous fun making my first courses. Students will just be a bonus!

LL

Go for it @GalinaH 

If people are learning a language they will buy more than one course. Why not yours?

LL
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors