Hello all I am new with you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all I am new with you

I would like to share the skills that I have in spreading knowledge
Will my request to post videos be accepted?

8 Replies

Hello Hamdi. Welcome to the community. Im pretty sure you have submitted your course, mine is under review, from that I have been reading it may take upto 5 business days

Hi @Hamdi_Lezhar_NS and @AdnanKhawaja 

Yes, you'll need to wait for a response from the team as they get to emails in the order they get requests. Right now, we ask instructors to expect around 5 days as @AdnanKhawaja mentioned. We have mentioned this here as well https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Quality-Review-Process-notice-on-wait-time... 

If the matter goes on
What if the application is rejected
Could you ask again

Hello how are you
I have skills and experience that I want to share
I hope my order will be accepted

Hello @Hamdi_Lezhar_NS 

The team will take longer (five business days) than the usual 2 business days to review your course. They're working diligently to get back to all requests swiftly. 

MariaG

Thank you for your support

@MariaG wrote:

Hello @Hamdi_Lezhar_NS 

The team will take longer (five business days) than the usual 2 business days to review your course. They're working diligently to get back to all requests swiftly. 

Hello everyone please I have little or serious problem since I created my account I have been looking for a place on how to upload my video I'm not seeing it .

Please were can I go to start uploading my videos on Udemy .I really find it difficult.

Tiverepeter030

Food engineer

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tiverepeter030 You can find information to upload your videos here https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229605768-How-to-Add-Sections-Lectures-and-Video-Content... 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!