Hello all I am new with you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all I am new with you

I would like to share the skills that I have in spreading knowledge
Will my request to post videos be accepted?

8 Replies

Hello Hamdi. Welcome to the community. Im pretty sure you have submitted your course, mine is under review, from that I have been reading it may take upto 5 business days

Hi @Hamdi_Lezhar_NS and @AdnanKhawaja 

Yes, you'll need to wait for a response from the team as they get to emails in the order they get requests. Right now, we ask instructors to expect around 5 days as @AdnanKhawaja mentioned. We have mentioned this here as well https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Quality-Review-Process-notice-on-wait-time... 

If the matter goes on
What if the application is rejected
Could you ask again

Hello how are you
I have skills and experience that I want to share
I hope my order will be accepted

Hello @Hamdi_Lezhar_NS 

The team will take longer (five business days) than the usual 2 business days to review your course. They're working diligently to get back to all requests swiftly. 

MariaG

Thank you for your support

@MariaG wrote:

Hello @Hamdi_Lezhar_NS 

The team will take longer (five business days) than the usual 2 business days to review your course. They're working diligently to get back to all requests swiftly. 

Hello everyone please I have little or serious problem since I created my account I have been looking for a place on how to upload my video I'm not seeing it .

Please were can I go to start uploading my videos on Udemy .I really find it difficult.

Tiverepeter030

Food engineer

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tiverepeter030 You can find information to upload your videos here https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229605768-How-to-Add-Sections-Lectures-and-Video-Content... 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors