Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello world ...What if i start teaching Moroccan cooking arts to you

Go to solution

I'm moroccan chef 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I believe if there is an interest to some topic that you have, there should be at least one other person sharing it, so having a course would be great.
The thing is if it's worth it. It's always a trade of between your time you are going to spend to create the course and what you expect from it. Like to get more people into Moroccan cooking, or to get additional revenue on this.

My friend who travel there once said that Moroccan food was delicious, but I am pretty sure that most of the ingridients are "endemic" so it will be hard for foreigners to cook the same)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

I believe if there is an interest to some topic that you have, there should be at least one other person sharing it, so having a course would be great.
The thing is if it's worth it. It's always a trade of between your time you are going to spend to create the course and what you expect from it. Like to get more people into Moroccan cooking, or to get additional revenue on this.

My friend who travel there once said that Moroccan food was delicious, but I am pretty sure that most of the ingridients are "endemic" so it will be hard for foreigners to cook the same)

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I am sure if you produce a quality course it will sell. For example Teresa Greenway has amazing courses teaching us how to make sourdough bread - she pioneered cooking classes here on Udemy. Good luck and enjoy the process.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Its great idea!

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Absolutely, do it! Moroccan cooking should be popular. Moroccan food has a great reputation. If you can develop your course with high quality visuals it will work best. 

Please study other cooking courses for inspiration and examples. I particularly like Eleanor Hoh's course on wok cooking. Her husband is a professional video guy, so she had some good help in that department. https://www.udemy.com/cook-like-a-wok-star/

Good luck.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors