Hello,

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hello,

Go to solution
Hello,
Since I am lacking in English, I am trying to follow the article on the one hand in order not to miss conversations while watching videos, on the other hand, I am trying to understand the operations on the screen. trimming videos, etc. I could not fully understand the procedures. Is there a recipe video about adobe paid imovie?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi! @Ebru215 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Hi! @Ebru215 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

I'm very well, thank you. I hope you are good too. Thank you very much for your support ๐Ÿ™‚

Go to solution

Hi! @Ebru215 

Congratulations for your feedback!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! God bless you!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Ebru215Are you interested in becoming a Udemy instructor? If so, a great place to start is the course creation https://teach.udemy.com/course-creation/ section of the Teaching Center. If this is not what you're looking for, please do also ask more specific questions here and we'll do our best to help you out.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi! @ElianaC 

Congratulations for your feedback!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

I can take up English grammar

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors