Hello!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!

Hello ! Completely new on here and thought I read somewhere that first course should be 2hours long - but can’t find where I read that now! The guide says at least 30 minutes of video and at least 5 modules should I just go with that ? And any tips for a first timer. I teach online at the moment, live lessons on Zoom so creating video content is both exciting and daunting ! 

1 Reply

Hi @TraceyMachh362 Welcome to the community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions.  

Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

You can find more information about the course creation process here.

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

I hope that helps!

Fernanda Rivera
Community Moderator
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors