Hi! First time creator Vikram here!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! First time creator Vikram here!

Hi!

So happy to be a part of the teacher community here on udemy. Fellow instructors, I am Vikram, an entrepreneur and content creator from India. I have shared my first course (made a good course + necessary SEO) and I need your valuable advice on how to market my course and develop some speed. 

Is it a matter of making more quality courses or marketing the hell out of the one I have just made? If you can share your experience I'd be grateful!

Cheers.

2 Replies

Hi @Vikramadithya welcome!! 

You can check out this post. I'm sure you'll find super useful information there.

Hi Vikram,

I'm new to udemy & just now setup my payoneer payout settings. Now i have a request pending in payoneer from udemy for tax form submission.

I'm really clue less which form to choose from. I just have a PAN number with me.

I'm an individual content creator not a firm. Can you please share your experience/insights ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Andal

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors