Hiding Details in video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Details in video

How to hide/blurr  personal details in a video.I am unable to do it.Can udemy support team can do ??if possible!

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The documentation for whatever video editing software you are using should explain how to do it. 

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Am a bit confused about what personal details might be there @Chirag_Gupta , I have never seen any with either Camtasia or Screenflow. Contact the owner of the software for a solution. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm pretty sure OP is talking about a screen recording where part of the process is filling in a form with a phone number or credit card or some other personal info. It appears OP wants to blur out that private stuff. 

Are you talking about a watermark?  If so, here's what I did in my first course which I just submitted for review.

I use Davinci Resolve (free) to edit my videos.  You need to search online for transparent PNG maker.  Then you can use it for your logo or website.  I wrote out my website URL.  Then  you insert it into your video.  The 'transparent' part makes it so only the words appear and not any white background.

Then you use your editing software to lower the opacity of the image until it is visable but still a little transparent.  Place where you want and, boom, watermark. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors