Ho to link Udemy to my Web Page

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ho to link Udemy to my Web Page

Hi guys! I am a new instructor in Udemy. I would like to know how to link my personal web page with my course in Udemy. Can I put a bottom in my page with the link to Udemy? Can someone show me an example of how to do that, if it is possible? Also, I receive tips on how to promote my course on my social sites. Thanks so much!

5 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @RaulOyuela-136 I have a page dedicated to my Udemy courses. I have the course image, a brief bio of the course and a coupon code for each one. I also use an App in the sidebar of my blog page called UFPW - Online Learning Courses - PRO. They have a free version but having the paid version I get the money from the sales! It has certainly been worthwhile financially for me.

Put a relevant coupon code on every YouTube video you release.

Place coupon codes on relevant Insta posts (I like to story tell over a few posts leading up to the code).

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Hi Sharon, thanks so much for your advice, I really appreciate it!

Aloha @RaulOyuela-136!

Sharon is making great recommendations, especially the one about the online learning courses plugin.

Go for it!

Thanks Billy to validate Sharon´s advice!

The best way , use HTML iframe tag. You see that please search what is this html iframe tag(code). You earn new thing.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!