How best do I add a feedback survey at the end of my course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How best do I add a feedback survey at the end of my course?

Go to solution

HI guys

I've just finished all my scripts and in my congratulations lecture I want to add a survey so I can get feedback on what students thought of my course. What's the best way to do this - is there a tool or should I add a URL to Survey Monkey or something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Don't do it @Manchesterblond . Udemy ask for feedback early on in the course and also at the end. So if you add in another layer you'll just annoy the students. It is in Udemy's interest to get reviews so let them do their bit. They review early because research shows that often students bail out of courses and don't finish. So they try to capture the student before they lose interest ( it happens!) And of course they ask for feedback at the end for those students who carry on and finish the course. If you want to engage students in feedback direct with you then use the announcements facility. 

P.S. I did do what you want to do with my first course but quickly disabled it. I now have 10 courses and I'm 4 years on.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GrahamNicholls
Community Champion

Go to solution

There is no specific tool on Udemy except the review system. If you want to add a link to Survey Monkey or a Google Doc it would have to be in the Bonus Lecture I believe.

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion

Go to solution

Don't do it @Manchesterblond . Udemy ask for feedback early on in the course and also at the end. So if you add in another layer you'll just annoy the students. It is in Udemy's interest to get reviews so let them do their bit. They review early because research shows that often students bail out of courses and don't finish. So they try to capture the student before they lose interest ( it happens!) And of course they ask for feedback at the end for those students who carry on and finish the course. If you want to engage students in feedback direct with you then use the announcements facility. 

P.S. I did do what you want to do with my first course but quickly disabled it. I now have 10 courses and I'm 4 years on.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors