How can I let the learner know my course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I let the learner know my course?

hello,everyone.I am a new Udemy instructor, I write down a fine Chinese language beginner course in Udemy,It suit to English students to learn from zero base  .Even you are the high age people,you still can get master chinese very easily after learn my course. How I let the Chinese learner know I publish the Chinese language beginner course in Udemy? 

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BruceLee李宏山 , congratulations on publishing your Chinese language course! 

As an instructor, you have the option to participate in the Udemy Deals Program. This allows Udemy to use marketing data to optimize your course's list price and discount range in different markets around the world. Every year, millions of students enroll in courses discounted through the Udemy Deals Program, making it a powerful lever to help you maximize your revenue potential on Udemy. 

This is optional, but there are also many other marketing strategies you can use to reach your potential learners. You can find more information about our tools and tips on how to promote your course here

Hope this helps! 🙂

Bella Almeida
Udemy Community 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors