How can I sell more courses.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I sell more courses.

Go to solution

Hello Udemy community, I have published my first course on Udemy. It would be very nice if the experts here can help me to sell more and more courses and earn some good amount of money. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi.

I am no expert with only one course on Udemy (and a couple elsewhere). But my first course here is doing okay and is selling in the top five in my niche right now, and displays well in search results.

In no order of importance here are things that have helped me.

1 - Use the Marketplace Insights tool to see if people are searching for your chosen course. If not then you may need to re-think the demand OR alter the course to align with some other topics that people are searching for.

2 - Take an Udemy SEO course and learn how to get your course ranked on page one for your chosen search terms. This is 95% of my initial success here and has helped put my course in front of people.

3 - Obviously make the best course content you can. Not just content but Videography, Sound, engaging presenting etc.

Of all of these the quickest are points 1 then 2 (when you know what keywords you want to targets).... item 3 is, after all, an ongoing iterative process.

Good Luck.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi.

I am no expert with only one course on Udemy (and a couple elsewhere). But my first course here is doing okay and is selling in the top five in my niche right now, and displays well in search results.

In no order of importance here are things that have helped me.

1 - Use the Marketplace Insights tool to see if people are searching for your chosen course. If not then you may need to re-think the demand OR alter the course to align with some other topics that people are searching for.

2 - Take an Udemy SEO course and learn how to get your course ranked on page one for your chosen search terms. This is 95% of my initial success here and has helped put my course in front of people.

3 - Obviously make the best course content you can. Not just content but Videography, Sound, engaging presenting etc.

Of all of these the quickest are points 1 then 2 (when you know what keywords you want to targets).... item 3 is, after all, an ongoing iterative process.

Good Luck.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors